The heating system in your residential home or commercial business needs to be available and reliable to bring you the dependable comfort you need.  DALTON Heating and Cooling provides a wide range of heating services; furnace maintenance, repair, replacement and installation around the greater Rochester area.

A furnace works by blowing heated air through ducts that deliver the warm air to rooms when the room air temperature drops below your programmed setting on the thermostat. For decades we have been helping our customers in the greater Rochester area save money on their utilities by installing high-efficient, Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) furnaces. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace.  For example, if a gas furnace has an 95% AFUE rating, this means that up to 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home the other 5% escapes as exhaust.

We would love the opportunity to assist you by maintaining your heating system equipment to optimize its longevity and efficiency, provide you with 24/7 emergency heating system repair or assist you in finding the best high-efficiency furnace system to install for you.  We provide heating comfort to our customers by “Obeying The Rules To Live By.” Schedule your furnace appointment by calling 585-425-8116 today.

We Service A Wide Variety of Areas/Locations, Brands, Makes And Models

Rochester NY | Monroe County NY | Wayne County NY | Ontario County NY

Avon | Bloomfield | Brighton | Canandaigua | Clifton Springs | East Rochester | Fairport | Farmington | Henrietta | Honeoye | Honeoye Falls | Irondequoit | Lima | Macedon | Mendon | Palmyra | Penfield | Phelps | Pittsford | Victor | Webster and MORE!

High-Efficiency Modulating Solution

Amana® 97% MODULATING VARIABLE-SPEED GAS FURNACE. Performing at the top of its class, this communicating gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 97% efficiency. Stainless-steel heat exchanger, modulating gas valve, variable-speed induced draft blower, efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand, multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation.

MFG WARRANTY: Amana® 10-year parts, Limited Lifetime unit replacement and Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger. *OPTIONAL Amana® 10-yr extended LABOR Warranty

High-Efficiency Two-Stage Solution

This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96% efficiency. Stainless-steel heat exchanger, two-stage gas valve reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and Efficiency, 2-speed induced draft motor, and multi-speed ECM blower all provide 2-stage operation uses gradual, steady warmth for efficiency, with plenty of reserve heat on standby when needed.

MFG WARRANTY: Amana® 10-year parts and Limited Lifetime unit replacement and Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger. *OPTIONAL Amana® 10-yr extended LABOR Warranty

Efficient Single-Stage Solution

Amana® 92% SINGLE-STAGE MULTI-SPEED GAS FURNACE. This high-efficiency gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92% to give you a cost effective comfort solution. Featuring a Gas valve, induced draft motor and a multi-speed PSC blower motor all provide single-stage operation providing energy-saving consumption. This is the best furnace on the market for those need comfort on a budget.

MFG WARRANTY: Amana® 10-year parts and limited lifetime heat exchanger *OPTIONAL Amana® 10-yr extended LABOR Warranty