FULL-SERVICE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS
Scheduling regular seasonal furnace, heat pump, and air conditioner maintenance tune-ups and inspections with DALTON is not only important to keep your HVAC equipment running smoothing, but it also offers safety benefits.
There are many benefits to proactively having your HVAC equipment serviced:
- Identifying Potential Problems: Our technicians can discover and repair minor problems, before they become major, costly problems.
- Longevity: Maintenance will extend the lifespan of your heating and air conditioning system.
- Warranty: Without proof of maintenance from a licensed technician you may void your manufacturer warranty
- Reducing Energy Bills: Regular maintenance ensures that your system is operating at peak efficiency, which saves you money on your monthly energy bill.
- Avoiding Downtime: Don’t wait for your HVAC equipment to stop working, or you run the risk of uncomfortably cold temperatures in your home or business. Call at first indication of an issue.
We Service A Wide Variety Of Brands, Makes And Models Of Equipment
PEACE OF MIND
Ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently. Potential problems may be spotted before breakdowns and major expenses occur.
Lowers operating costs, both in repairs and by lowering utility bills. Lubricating, adjusting and cleaning helps to keep your equipment running efficiently.
Regular seasonal maintenance may increase the efficiency and life expectancy of your heating and cooling equipment.